30 Seconds To Mars have officially announced they have a new album on the way, going by the name of Love Lust Faith + Dreams, releasing the track list and also revealing the first single, Up In The Air, which you can listen to below, if you really want to.
Due out on 20th May, the band’s fourth studio album was, for the most part, produced by frontman Jared Leto, with Steve Lillywhite co-producing on 4 tracks, according to DIY.
Of the new album, Leto said what most musicians say about their latest work; that it pushes new boundaries, shows a different side to the band, etc, etc:
“This is more than an evolution, it’s a brand-new beginning. Creatively, we’ve gone to an entirely new place, which is exciting, unexpected, and incredibly inspiring.”
Blah, blah, blah – you get the gist.
As reported by NME, the album’s lead single, Up In The Air was launched, literally, on 1st March aboard the SpaceX CRS-2 capsule as part of a NASA-contracted mission from Cape Canaveral to the International Space Station. Although the cargo spacecraft was uncrewed, the single was met by astronauts of Expedition 34 and later by Expedition 35.
You know what they say – in space, no-one can hear you scream.
Listen: 30 Seconds To Mars – Up In The Air
30 Seconds To Mars – Love Lust Faith + Dreams – Track List
‘Up In The Air’
‘City Of Angels’
‘End Of All Days’
‘Pyres Of Varanasi’
‘Do Or Die’
‘Depuis Le Début’
- Jared Leto In Line To Be The Next Joker
- Music Feeds Podcast Episode #40 – Thirty Seconds To Mars
- White Lies Announced As Thirty Seconds To Mars Australian Tour Support
- 30 Seconds To Mars Wrangle A-List Celebs For ‘City Of Angels’ Video
- Watch Rock In Rio 2013 Live Stream, Full Sets And Highlights
- 30 Seconds To Mars Cover Rihanna’s ‘Stay’ With Amazing Results