Ok, so, here’s the thing. Earlier this morning Feeds reported that Heatwave had returned for their second attempt to put on what I suppose you could compare to a ‘Music Festival’, we also heard that the headliner will be Tupac.
This is where the facts started to get blurry. According to The Herald Sun, Heatwave was now in cahoots with European based promotions company 8 Ball Entertainment and the two, together, hoped to bring the hologram technology Down Under. However, after receiving word from both Heatwave promoter Patrick Whyntie as well as the team from 8 Ball Entertainment, we now know that this is not the case.
While Heatwave might be returning in the new year despite all that happened this year, Tupac will not be performing at Heatwave. Instead 8 Ball Entertainment have confirmed that they are currently in talks with the cats behind the hologram, discussing bringing it down under. Whyntie, I believe, works for 8 Ball as well as Heatwave, hence the confusion.
So to recap, Tupac at Heatwave = No, Tupac coming down with 8 Ball Entertainment = Maybe.
Now, carry on.
- New Broadway Tunes Soften Tupac’s Edge
- Tupac Shakur Biopic Gets The Green Light
- Tupac Shakur Musical Heading To Broadway
- Feist Performs Three Shows Simultaneously Thanks To Hologram Technology
- Watch: New Footage Of Tupac Working On Unreleased Album ‘One Nation’
- Company Behind Tupac Hologram Goes Bankrupt