A bottle war broke out at the Red Hot Chili Peppers’ show at Knebworth in the UK over the weekend. The show also featured support acts Reverend and The Makers, The Wombats, and Dizzee Rascal. Fans became impatient while waiting for the Chilis and a bottle war erupted with 1000′s of bottles being hurled around up near the front mosh pit.
So far there are no reports of any injuries, and reviews of the show suggest that overall it was a great night out but didn’t finish so well for some punters. According to the WH Times, there was traffic chaos following the show and many were still stranded into the early hours of the morning, with the last trains of the night having already departed. A Theatre had to be set up as an overnight shelter for those who could not get home.
The Red Hot Chili Peppers have confirmed they will be touring Australia early next year, which has lead to speculation they will headline Big Day Out 2013.
Watch: Bottle War Breaks Out At Red Hot Chili Peppers Knebworth Show
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Denounce CIA’s Use Of Their Music For Torture
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Used By CIA To Torture Prisoner
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Say New Music Out In September
- Red Hot Chili Peppers’ Super Bowl Nipples Receive Complaints
- Will Ferrell Accepts Chili Pepper Chad Smith’s “Drum Vs Cowbell Showdown”