A bottle war broke out at the Red Hot Chili Peppers’ show at Knebworth in the UK over the weekend. The show also featured support acts Reverend and The Makers, The Wombats, and Dizzee Rascal. Fans became impatient while waiting for the Chilis and a bottle war erupted with 1000’s of bottles being hurled around up near the front mosh pit.
So far there are no reports of any injuries, and reviews of the show suggest that overall it was a great night out but didn’t finish so well for some punters. According to the WH Times, there was traffic chaos following the show and many were still stranded into the early hours of the morning, with the last trains of the night having already departed. A Theatre had to be set up as an overnight shelter for those who could not get home.
The Red Hot Chili Peppers have confirmed they will be touring Australia early next year, which has lead to speculation they will headline Big Day Out 2013.
Watch: Bottle War Breaks Out At Red Hot Chili Peppers Knebworth Show
- Steel Panther Want To Knock The Chili Sauce Out Of Anthony Kiedis’ Head
- Flea May Have Accidentally Revealed Red Hot Chili Peppers’ New Producer
- RHCP Drummer Says He’s Not Done With Will Ferrell, Plans Combined Charity Show
- Chad Smith Confirms New Red Hot Chili Peppers Album For 2015
- New “Super Danceable” Red Hot Chili Peppers Album Expected In 2015
- Red Hot Chili Peppers “Already Up To 28 Or 30 Songs” For New Album