Blue Mountain’s psych rockers Cloud Control have checked in for the first time since setting up base camp at a studio in central England. We can confirm that the band are hard at it working on the full-length follow-up to their 2010 album, Bliss Release.
Not too much else has been revealed about the release. If you head over to a Tumblr page set up in honour of the announcement, aptly named Cloud Control Are In The Studio, you can catch a bit of a sneak peak into the studio action. Coming in at just under a minute, the video doesn’t give away a lot, but it seems like the band are plotting a big record.
Since hitting national airplay on triple j with the track Death Cloud back in 2008, Cloud Control have gone on to thrive in the international market. Recently, they ticked ‘support Weezer‘ off their bucket list.
Stay tuned for updates on the album as they come.
- Cloud Control Announce Enormous Free Acoustic Tour
- The 9th Coopers AMP Full Shortlist Announced
- Triple J Hottest 100 2013: The Midway Report
- The Preatures, Cloud Control Win FBi SMAC Awards
- Cloud Control To Headline The Rocks Australia Day