During a recent interview with BBC Music-6, Jack White has confirmed that Radiohead have booked studio time at White’s recording studio Third Man Records. Thom Yorke teased fans during their recent Bonnaroo performance suggesting that they may be in cahoots with White.
Yorke told the crowd, “This song is for Jack White. We saw him yesterday. A big thank you to him, but we can’t tell you why. You’ll find out”, moments before playing Supercollider. This sent the rumour mill into full gear given the current hype around collaborations.
However, overnight White confirmed the rumours, stating that a session did take place with the band at the iconic studios, but White himself was not involved in any creative aspect. “I don’t know how much to tell about it,” he told BBC Music-6. “I didn’t play with him or produce but they came and recorded at Third Man, but I don’t know how much more they want to be said about that. That’s probably all I can say.”
So, it looks as though Radiohead will have some treats for us in the not-too-distant future!
- Thom Yorke’s Mystery White Vinyl Is Tantalising
- Jack White Jabs Foo Fighters For Clickbait’s Sake
- Robert Plant Planning Jack White Collaboration
- Have Radiohead Just Previewed Their Next Album?
- Beck And Jack White Take The Lyric Video One Step Further
- Watch Jack White’s Impromptu Dead Weather Reunion During Solo Gig