During a recent interview with BBC Music-6, Jack White has confirmed that Radiohead have booked studio time at White’s recording studio Third Man Records. Thom Yorke teased fans during their recent Bonnaroo performance suggesting that they may be in cahoots with White.
Yorke told the crowd, “This song is for Jack White. We saw him yesterday. A big thank you to him, but we can’t tell you why. You’ll find out”, moments before playing Supercollider. This sent the rumour mill into full gear given the current hype around collaborations.
However, overnight White confirmed the rumours, stating that a session did take place with the band at the iconic studios, but White himself was not involved in any creative aspect. “I don’t know how much to tell about it,” he told BBC Music-6. “I didn’t play with him or produce but they came and recorded at Third Man, but I don’t know how much more they want to be said about that. That’s probably all I can say.”
So, it looks as though Radiohead will have some treats for us in the not-too-distant future!
- The Coachella 2015 Lineup Has Dropped, And It’s Topped By AC/DC
- Jack White Hid Singles Inside Furniture And It Took A Decade To Find Two
- Jack White Launches Virtual Reality App ‘THIRD-D’
- Radiohead Currently In The Studio Recording New Material
- Jack White, Smashing Pumpkins Lead Lollapalooza South America 2015 Festival Lineups
- Judge How Dumb You Are Based On The Music You Listen To