Jack White is producing a new release with Insane Clown Posse and JEFF the Brotherhood have provided the backing music. This has to be one of the stranger collaborations Third Man Records have put together.
The project was to cover an unknown Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart piece from 1782 called “Leck Mich Im Arsch,” which is translated as “Lick me in the arse.”
The press release states that: The 2011 version of “Leck Mich Im Arsch” marries “Mozart’s melody and lyrics sung in operatic German with ICP’s poignant lyrical addition in English and Jeff the B’s monster-riffs.” The B-side of the single is “Mountain Girl,” an original composition, which has ICP’s Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope dropping verses about country life — shotgun weddings, meth addiction, and moonshine.
The 7-inch single and iTunes download of “Leck Mich Im Arsch” will be available on September 13, and 100 tri-color vinyl copies of the single will be sold at the Third Man Rolling Record Store starting September 17 at the MI Fest in Brooklyn, Michigan, where the Raconteurs will be performing. Another 50 tri-color vinyls will be randomly inserted into mail orders dispatched by Third Man Records.
LISTEN: Insane Clown Posse ‘Leck Mich Im Arsch’
WATCH: Jack White & ICP teaser video
- Choose Your Own Jack White Adventure With This New Interactive Video
- Jack White Addresses Guacamole Demands And Leaked Contract
- The 2015 Grammy Awards: The Winners & The Losers
- University Is Blacklisted From Future Jack White Shows Over Guacamole Scandal
- Jack White Has Finally Hit The Big Time
- Watch Jack White Team With Q-Tip, Zack De La Rocha & Run The Jewels For Huge NY Show