Jack White is producing a new release with Insane Clown Posse and JEFF the Brotherhood have provided the backing music. This has to be one of the stranger collaborations Third Man Records have put together.
The project was to cover an unknown Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart piece from 1782 called “Leck Mich Im Arsch,” which is translated as “Lick me in the arse.”
The press release states that: The 2011 version of “Leck Mich Im Arsch” marries “Mozart’s melody and lyrics sung in operatic German with ICP’s poignant lyrical addition in English and Jeff the B’s monster-riffs.” The B-side of the single is “Mountain Girl,” an original composition, which has ICP’s Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope dropping verses about country life — shotgun weddings, meth addiction, and moonshine.
The 7-inch single and iTunes download of “Leck Mich Im Arsch” will be available on September 13, and 100 tri-color vinyl copies of the single will be sold at the Third Man Rolling Record Store starting September 17 at the MI Fest in Brooklyn, Michigan, where the Raconteurs will be performing. Another 50 tri-color vinyls will be randomly inserted into mail orders dispatched by Third Man Records.
LISTEN: Insane Clown Posse ‘Leck Mich Im Arsch’
WATCH: Jack White & ICP teaser video
- Jack White Jabs Foo Fighters For Clickbait’s Sake
- Robert Plant Planning Jack White Collaboration
- Beck And Jack White Take The Lyric Video One Step Further
- Australia To Host Gathering Of The Juggalos In 2015
- Watch Jack White’s Impromptu Dead Weather Reunion During Solo Gig
- Watch First Aid Kit Cover Jack White On ‘Like A Version’