KISS might be heading back to Australia in 2013, after manager Doc McGhee revealed to The Music Network recently that the revered stadium rockers will likely tour next year.
The famous glam metal band, who first visited us in 1980, have not been on our shores since 2008’s Grand Prix Tour, and 2004’s Kiss Symphony, where they joined with the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra to release a live album Alive IV.
McGhee, who has managed the likes of Motley Crue, Bon Jovi and Guns ‘n’ Roses, was asked last week by TMN, if the band have plans to come to Australia again. McGhee replied, “Yes, next year, 2013.”
Obviously this information isn’t too in-depth, but I’m sure plenty of members from the Australian KISS Army will be already planning their costumes and makeup for the upcoming events.
- Gene Simmons Blasts “Dishonest” Rockers Using Backing Tracks
- Kiss Announce 2015 Australian Tour
- Ace Frehley Is “Invading Down Under” In 2015
- Basically Everyone Played At Dave Grohl’s Birthday Gig
- Watch Kiss’ Paul Stanley’s Hilarious Unaired Coffee Commercial
- Gene Simmons Teases KISS Australian Tour