The bassist from New Rave band Klaxons, Jamie Reynolds will help film and shoot a documentary about Adam Ant’s upcoming comeback tour.
Reynolds, in an interview will UK tabloid The Daily Star, said “The Adam Ant project is my first step into the film business. I’ve got no experience of making films but I really wanted to get involved in it and I may do more.”. He added “I’m helping produce it and will get more involved as it nears completion. Adam is sounding great. I hadn’t seen him perform until last week when he announced his first tour and he’s back on form.”
Ant announced this week he would be doing his first UK Tour in 15 years after experiencing mental health and a record contract issues saying “Hopefully there’ll be more consistency now I’m healthy and out of the contract I signed when I was 21.” Speaking about Reynolds filming the documentary he said “I woke up from 30 years of financial woe and Jamie has invested in the documentary.”
Klaxons recently cancelled their US tour, but are set for do the odd festival dates mid year.
- Record Roundup: Klaxons, Jolie Holland, Mac DeMarco, Sam Smith
- FOR Festival 2014 First Lineup Announcement
- LISTEN: Klaxons – ‘Children Of The Sun’
- Klaxons DJ Set Headlining ‘What We Do Is Secret’ Modular Party For Sydney
- Klaxons To Start Work On Third Album
- ‘Unforeseen Circumstances’ Force Klaxons Tour Cancellation