It seems as if our friend Lil Wayne has an appetite for destruction. A police report has been filed accusing members of Lil Wayne’s posse of assaulting a photographer and completely trashing his bicycle with the skateboards that they were currently using.
The police report states that the posse were skating near a church when the photographer noticed who it was, and proceeded to take photos of the group. Wayne was not impressed with this. The group then left the area when the photographer started to follow.
According to Billboard, “After Wayne confronted the man, eight men reportedly surrounded the photographer and forced him to delete images from his camera, before allegedly spitting on him, pushing him to the ground, and taking the skateboard in question to the man’s bicycle. After the incident, the man went to the Miami Beach Police Department, where he filed the report.”
Lil Wayne has not responded to these claims.
- Judge How Dumb You Are Based On The Music You Listen To
- Dr Dre Surpasses Diddy To Become The Richest Star In Hip-Hop
- Lil Wayne Launches Sports Agency, Signs Cristiano Ronaldo
- Eminem Explains Why He Felt Threatened By Kanye West
- Dave Chappelle Tackles Kanye And Lil Wayne In Chicago Comeback Show
- Papoose Makes Unscheduled Appearance On Stage At Summer Jam