And I thought I was having a crazy morning…In what has been a frenzied hour or so for Aussie hardcore band Confession, we’ve witnessed via the band’s Facebook and Twitter, that Michael Crafter, in response to discovering his bandmates ‘double crossed’ him, axed all but one member, clean vocalist and guitarist Dan Brown.
Questions are pouring in as people try to determine if this has actually happened, or if we have been trolled in something that would be true Crafter style.
Crafter posted this on the band’s Facebook this morning:
“It’s Crafter here. I would like to announce that the members who used to play in this band have tried to double cross me. I have no kicked out all members of the band and will be looking for legit friends to play within the band. SO HEY GET FUCKED..”(sic)
Though that’s not been the strangest update so far, following a message for fans to ‘STEP THE FUCK UP’ and help continue Crafter’s dream, the announcement that the band is now based in Perth and the statement from his personal fanpage that “Confession is my brain child. In the future me and dan brown will work together on songs for another record. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING. STEP THE FUCK UP…”(sic)
Seems far too convincing to be a troll, though we will wait and see!
- Crafter To Perth Soundwave Fans: “Shut Up And Get On A Plane”
- Confession ‘Life And Death’ Australian Tour 2014 Announced
- Confession Added To Soundwave Lineup
- Confession Don’t Care If You’re Offended By “Fuck Cancer”
- Music Feeds Podcast Episode #45 – Confession
- Vans Warped Tour Australia Second Lineup Announcement