God may be dead but the devil is very much alive as Black Sabbath return with their new song, God Is Dead?. The lead single from 13, Sabbath’s forthcoming record, God Is Dead? sees Ozzy Osbourne, Tony Iommi and Geezer Butler perform on the same track together for the first time since the late ’70s.
Seasoned though they may be, the reformed Sabbath – with Brad Wilk (RATM) on drums – still know their way around a meaty riff. Clocking in at just under 9 minutes, there’s plenty of time to bathe yourself in hell, fire and brimstone and thank Lucifer that your wish upon the morning star came true. Sabbath is back!
God Is Dead? is out today while 13 will be among us on the 11th June. It’s less than a week away til Ozzy and co touch down in Australia for their national tour. Ozzy recently admitted to struggling with a drug and alcohol relapse but it doesn’t look like the singer’s troubles will stop the shows from going ahead. All hail Sabbath!
Listen: Black Sabbath – God Is Dead?
Black Sabbath – 13 – Track List:
1. End of the Beginning
2. God is Dead?
5. Age of Reason
6. Live Forever
7. Damaged Soul
8. Dear Father
- Black Sabbath Reveal Final Album, World Tour Plans
- Tickets To Black Sabbath, Faith No More, Motörhead Accidentally Sold For $4.52
- Black Sabbath Releasing New Music Is “Very Possible”
- Black Sabbath’s Hyde Park Gig Could Be Their Last Ever
- Founding Black Sabbath Drummer Has “Lost A Friend” In Ozzy Osbourne
- Black Sabbath Cast Doubts On New Album