Current buzzworthy hip hop sensation Nicki Minaj has announced today that her tour dates will not be going forward as scheduled. Live Nation, the company behind the tour, have hit a snag with her already-announced European dates.
Following claims she was booed off the stage at T in the Park, and other little insights into the diva’s personality, it may not be such a bad thing. But for the genuine fans, the issues arose due to conflicts with the dates locked in for her European tour.
While no new dates have been provided, we know that the September-October dates will be moved to November-December. Organisers are working with Nicki for the best compromise so that Aussie fans aren’t left out. This also includes a NZ show.
So keep an eye out on the Live Nation Facebook page, that is where they plan on releasing news updates on the tour.
- New Magazine Aims To Explore Sexual Diversity In Australian Music
- Nicki Minaj To Make Feature Film Debut In Upcoming Action Flick
- Spotify Reveals Top 10 Tracks Streamed Through The Service
- Nicki Minaj Pins Poor Album Sales As Retailers Bad
- Nicki Minaj Refused Entry At Own Album Launch Party