Nine Inch Nails have churned out yet another track from their forthcoming album Hesitation Marks and by the sounds of Everything, this one maybe should have been left on the album.
Everything sees the band take on an almost Californian surf rock approach to their industrial metal sound and has the smell of ‘filler track’ all over it, which is quite unfortunate. The track debuted overnight with BBC Radio One host Zane Lowe during an interview with main man Trent Reznor.
There’s still a few days left between now and the Friday, 31st August release date attached to Hesitation Marks so here’s hoping the boys can keep at least one of two of the 14 tracks under wraps until then.
Listen: Nine Inch Nails – Everything
- Nine Inch Nails, The Smiths Among 2015 Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Nominees
- Trent Reznor Explains Why Nine Inch Nails “Aren’t That Catchy”
- Watch Father Calm His Crying Baby With Nine Inch Nails
- Trent Reznor Denounces “Cowardly” Bands For Playing It Safe
- Nine Inch Nails Release 4K Pro-Shot Video From 2014 Australian Show
- Spoof ‘Trent Reznor Song’ Gets Accompanying Video