Spin has reported that Pearl Jam will be co-headlining Jay-Z’s Made in America Festival.
Pearl Jam made the announcement via the band’s official website, stating:
“We are pleased to announce that Pearl Jam is headlining Made in America Music Festival curated by Jay-Z. Made in America takes place Labor Day Weekend (Saturday, September 1st – Sunday, September 2nd) at Benjamin Franklin Parkway in Philadelphia’s Fairmount Park.”
The statement also said other bands on Made in America Festival lineup include Passion Pit and Dirty Projectors.
Philly.com has reported that other acts slated to perform include: Santigold, Skrillex, Odd Future, Miike Snow and Janelle Monae.
Philly.com also reported that Jay-Z has hinted at a possible performance from this wife Beyonce, though nothing has been officially confirmed. Jay-Z will be performing as the other headlining act.
As Music Feeds previously reported, Made in America will be a 2-day festival with an estimated 28 acts appearing across 3 stages.
A percentage of the ticket proceeds will be donated to local not-for-profit organisations through United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey.
- Watch Grunge Royalty Re-Team For Mad Season & Temple Of The Dog Reunions
- Billy Corgan Calls Pearl Jam “Derivative”, Says Foo Fighters “Haven’t Evolved”
- Watch Pearl Jam & Soundgarden Reform Supergroup Temple Of The Dog
- Watch Pearl Jam Debut New Song ‘Moline’, Play ‘No Code’ In Full
- Eddie Vedder Keeps 22-Year-Old Promise To Mega Fan
- Dr Dre Surpasses Diddy To Become The Richest Star In Hip-Hop