Kanye West has left no stone unturned in his attempt to make an album that is worthy to follow in the footsteps of his almost perfect 2010 album My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. The G.O.O.D album seems to be getting bigger and bigger with each week leading up to its release.
Today we’ve learnt that the prince of Dubstep himself Skrillex was at the helm for the first track to be featured on Cruel Summer. In a recent interview with The Daily Beast, Moore mentioned “I did some music with Kanye and from what I know, it’s actually going to be the first song on his new album.”
So while people’s opinions vary on the characters of both these artists, the figures would suggest their music is accepted by the masses, which means it could actually pay off. Also featured on the release will be members of Yeezy’s new clique, including Big Sean, Pusha T and 2 Chainz.
We’ve already seen the album art for the release, which is looking pretty fancy, though the album won’t be out here until September 7. So, only time will tell if this new collaboration will be G.O.O.D…or B.A.D.
- Watch Kanye West Perform With Wu-Tang Clan At Surprise London Gig
- Listen To The Explosive Studio Version Of Kanye West’s ‘All Day’
- Kanye West Has Revealed His Seventh Album Title
- Kanye West Just Apologised To Beck
- Liam Gallagher Says Kanye West Is “Utter Shit”
- Here’s How Billy Corgan Would Handle A Kanye West Stage Invasion