Soon-to-split dance titans Swedish House Mafia are opening a special pop-up store in Melbourne to coincide with their concerts in the city over the next three days.
Beginning today, the store – located at £1000 BEND, 361 Little Londsdale Street, Melbourne – will be open from 11am-6pm each day until Saturday, 2nd February.
The store will sell official merchandise such as T-shirts (including an exclusive Melbourne House Mafia shirt), hoodies, girls tanks, sunglasses, hats and more.
On top of that, the band have told fans they might even make an appearance themselves at the store, and to keep an eye on their Facebook page “over the coming days for some very special announcements”.
Swedish House Mafia begin the Australian leg of their ‘One Last Tour’ tonight. They’ll play three gigs at the Sidney Myer Music Bowl in Melbourne, before wrapping things up at Skoda Stadium in Sydney on Saturday night.
A few extremely limited returned tickets are available for tonight and Thursday’s shows in Melbourne – head to Ticketmaster ASAP to snap them up.
Joining the Swedes on the tour to warm up the crowd are The Ashton Shuffle, Grant Smilie and DJ Goodwill. For all the set times and other information for the shows, check out our coverage here.
- Calvin Harris Tops World’s Highest Paid DJs List For 2013
- Axwell Releases First Post-Swedish House Mafia Track ‘Center Of The Universe’
- Ultra Music Festival To Scale Back In 2014
- Swedish House Mafia Light Up Soggy Sidney Myer Music Bowl
- Swedish House Mafia Australian Tour Set Times Announced
- Soundwave Scammer Arrested For Fake Ticket Scheme