Some terribly sad news has come through today. The very much loved Angels frontman Doc Neeson has been admitted to hospital on account of a recently discovered brain tumour.
The severity of the situation is immediately clear. According to The Music Network, Neeson is to begin chemo and continue treatment for the next 6 months. This means that the announced support slot the band was to fill for Guns N Roses’ Australian tour has been scrapped. All other shows have also been cancelled.
The band’s management released the following statement on the news: “The Angels would like to thank all the fans for their continued support and we wish Doc all the best for his treatment during this difficult time. The Angels look forward to seeing everyone again once Doc is given the all clear to return to the stage.”
- Duff McKagan Hints At Live Guns N’ Roses Reunion
- Cop Retires Over Guns N’ Roses Member’s Wedding Proposal
- The Angels Announce New Album ‘Talk The Talk’
- Guns N’ Roses New Track ‘Going Down’ Leaks
- Guns N’ Roses Guitarist’s Elaborate Marriage Proposal Under Police Investigation