Legendary psychedelic rockers The Brian Jonestown Massacre have announced an Australian tour in May, joined by Danish indie rock duo The Raveonettes.
Australian audiences would need no introduction to The Brian Jonestown Massacre or indeed to their enigmatic musical director Anton Newcombe. The psychedelic collective have been embraced by Australian fans who have rewarded the band with numerous sold-out shows in the past few years.
The Brian Jonestown Massacre line-up includes Anton Newcombe, Matt Hollywood, Joel Gion, Frankie Teardrop, Ricky Maymi, Rob Campanella, Dan Allaire and Collin Hegna.
The forthcoming album Aufheben will be released in Australia on April 30th 2012. BJM will be joined in Australia by the Raveonettes, who are now on their fifth album Raven In The Grave.
Tickets on sale Thursday 8th March
Thursday 17th May – Metro Theatre, Sydney
Friday- 18th May – ANU Refectory, Canberra
Saturday-19th May – Forum Theatre, Melbourne
Tuesday-22nd May – Astor Theatre, Perth
Thursday-24th May Hi-Fi, Brisbane
Saturday-26TH MAY – Sydney – OXFORD ART FACTORY
- The KVB Announce One-Off Melbourne Headline Show
- The Brian Jonestown Massacre Announce Meredith 2013 Sideshows
- Meredith Music Festival 2013 Lineup Announced
- Listen: The Raveonettes New Album ‘Observator’
- Listen: Brian Jonestown Massacre ‘Aufheben’ Full Album Stream