Canadian band The Tea Party have revealed that they will be announcing an Australian tour next week. Posting on their official Facebook page, the band wrote “AUSTRALIAN TOUR DATES ANNOUNCEMENT – Less than 1 week away.”
The band were previously tipped to tour Australia in February, however this failed to eventuate.
The Tea Party broke up in 2005, before reuniting for 11 shows in the states in 2011. Now it seems they want to keep things going.
Recently the band were in the media spotlight when the United States political party, which goes by the same name, wanted to buy their domain name teaparty.com. At the time, Tea Party bassist Stuart Chatwood said:
“So much damage has been done to our name by the political movement that we’re considering selling [The domain name].”
Watch: The Tea Party – Heaven Coming Down
- Music Feeds LIVE: The Tea Party Streaming This Friday
- Jeff Martin Announces 2012 November/December Australian Tour Dates
- The Tea Party, Hordern Pavilion, Sydney – 21/07/2012
- Win: Double Pass To See The Tea Party On Their Australian Tour
- The Tea Party 2012 Australian Tour Dates Announced
- The Tea Party Will Tour Australia In 2012