Yes, yes, that’s right my friends, it’s looking real good for our well-overdue Blink 182 Australian tour. Though as much as it pains me to say this, it’s looking as though only 2/3 of the trio will make it.
Talk about the Butterfly effect, in a harmless post on his Instagram, Travis Barker has caused a tornado of rumours Down Under. And the timing couldn’t have been more perfect, what with the current hype around the soon-to-be released Big Day Out lineup and the leaking Soundwave Lineup.
Press Records were on the ball and nabbed a screen shot of the comment in which Barker confirms that Tom and Mark will be here in Feb, but Barker himself, who survived a plane crash, holds his ground on the ‘no flying’ rule and will not be joining them. So it’s looking like it will be Mark, Tom and Session Drummer; but hey, that’s the closest we’ve got to Blink in years and years and years; I’ll settle for that.
The comment also refers to the guys coming down this coming Feb, the same time funnily enough that Soundwave will be taking place.
So while we’ve got nothing from AJ himself, I’ll be damned if I don’t believe Travis, he’s never led us wrong before. Please please PLEASE don’t be a troll, right?
- Mark Hoppus Has Been In The Studio With All Time Low And There’s Video To Prove It
- Tom DeLonge Has Two Angels And Airwaves Records, Two Solo LPs & A Shitload Of Books To Release In 2015
- This Is What Blink-182 Sounds Like Without Tom DeLonge
- Tom DeLonge Is Releasing Four Albums This Year
- This Is What Blink-182 Look Like, Now All The Fighting Has Stopped
- A New Tom DeLonge Track ‘New World’ Has Landed