A rich selection of musical acts recently appeared on BBC’s Later… with Jools Holland. The main attraction was Jack White who, in preparation for the release of his solo record Blunderbuss, played Freedom at 21 and Sixteen Saltines.
The show also featured the sweet sounds of songstress Norah Jones playing Happy Pills off her latest record Little Broken Heart. Canadian solo artist Grimes performed Genesis off her record Visions, while Alabama Shakes brought the Southern rock with their tracks Hold On and Be Mine from debut Boys & Girls.
Watch: Jack White – Freedom At 21
Watch: Jack White – Sixteen Saltines
Watch: Norah Jones – Happy Pills
Watch: Grimes – Genesis
Watch: Alabama Shakes – Hold On
Watch: Alabama Shakes – Be Mine
- Watch Jack White Crash Beck’s Encore
- Jack White Just Played A 33-Song, 3-Hour Set, The Longest Of His Career
- Jack White Turns Lorde’s ‘Royals’ Into A Blues Dirge
- Watch Jack White’s Surprise Jay-Z, ‘Pulp Fiction’ Fusion
- Preview New The Dead Weather, The White Stripes Releases