A rich selection of musical acts recently appeared on BBC’s Later… with Jools Holland. The main attraction was Jack White who, in preparation for the release of his solo record Blunderbuss, played Freedom at 21 and Sixteen Saltines.
The show also featured the sweet sounds of songstress Norah Jones playing Happy Pills off her latest record Little Broken Heart. Canadian solo artist Grimes performed Genesis off her record Visions, while Alabama Shakes brought the Southern rock with their tracks Hold On and Be Mine from debut Boys & Girls.
Watch: Jack White – Freedom At 21
Watch: Jack White – Sixteen Saltines
Watch: Norah Jones – Happy Pills
Watch: Grimes – Genesis
Watch: Alabama Shakes – Hold On
Watch: Alabama Shakes – Be Mine
- Bonnaroo 2014 Lineup Announced
- Have Jack White And Neil Young Recorded A Covers Album Together?
- Governors Ball 2014 Announces Killer Lineup
- Jack White Is Close To Finishing New Album
- Take A Look Inside Jack White’s Third Man Records With This Mini-Documentary