A rich selection of musical acts recently appeared on BBC’s Later… with Jools Holland. The main attraction was Jack White who, in preparation for the release of his solo record Blunderbuss, played Freedom at 21 and Sixteen Saltines.
The show also featured the sweet sounds of songstress Norah Jones playing Happy Pills off her latest record Little Broken Heart. Canadian solo artist Grimes performed Genesis off her record Visions, while Alabama Shakes brought the Southern rock with their tracks Hold On and Be Mine from debut Boys & Girls.
Watch: Jack White – Freedom At 21
Watch: Jack White – Sixteen Saltines
Watch: Norah Jones – Happy Pills
Watch: Grimes – Genesis
Watch: Alabama Shakes – Hold On
Watch: Alabama Shakes – Be Mine
- Watch Jack White & Robert Plant’s Led Zeppelin Jam At Lollapalooza
- Grimes Binned A Whole Album Because It Was “Depressing”
- Choose Your Own Jack White Adventure With This New Interactive Video
- Jack White Addresses Guacamole Demands And Leaked Contract
- The 2015 Grammy Awards: The Winners & The Losers
- University Is Blacklisted From Future Jack White Shows Over Guacamole Scandal