A rich selection of musical acts recently appeared on BBC’s Later… with Jools Holland. The main attraction was Jack White who, in preparation for the release of his solo record Blunderbuss, played Freedom at 21 and Sixteen Saltines.
The show also featured the sweet sounds of songstress Norah Jones playing Happy Pills off her latest record Little Broken Heart. Canadian solo artist Grimes performed Genesis off her record Visions, while Alabama Shakes brought the Southern rock with their tracks Hold On and Be Mine from debut Boys & Girls.
Watch: Jack White – Freedom At 21
Watch: Jack White – Sixteen Saltines
Watch: Norah Jones – Happy Pills
Watch: Grimes – Genesis
Watch: Alabama Shakes – Hold On
Watch: Alabama Shakes – Be Mine
- Jack White Jabs Foo Fighters For Clickbait’s Sake
- Robert Plant Planning Jack White Collaboration
- The Black Keys Lead Bluesfest 2015 Lineup
- Beck And Jack White Take The Lyric Video One Step Further
- Watch Jack White’s Impromptu Dead Weather Reunion During Solo Gig
- Watch First Aid Kit Cover Jack White On ‘Like A Version’