Icelandic indie folk crew Of Monsters And Men have pulled back the sheet off their latest video effort. King And Lionheart, featured on the band’s debut album, My Head Is An Animal, has now been complemented with some visual stimuli featuring CGI and a surprisingly gripping storyline.
Good prevails over bad in a world doused in evil and left to burn, but it’s not such a sweet ending as you will soon find out. My Head Is An Animal was met with thunderous applause when it was released last April, and is still getting serious rotation on Australian airwaves.
OMAM are hot favourites to land in the top 5 of the Triple J Hottest 100, which will be announced tomorrow. They also *spoiler alert* fared reasonably well on the Warmest 100.
The band will be Down Under very, very soon where they will be performing their own headlining shows, as well as featuring on the Laneway Festival lineup, marking the second tour from Of Monsters And Men. Dates are and clip are below.
Of Monsters and Men Tour Dates:
Tuesday, 29th January
Metro Theatre, Sydney
http://www.ticketek.com.au 132 849
Thursday, 31st January
The Northern, Byron Bay
http://www.oztix.com.au 1300 762 545
any Oztix outlet or at The Northern
Tuesday, 5th February
Palace Theatre, Melbourne
http://www.ticketek.com.au 136 100
- Disturbed & Of Monsters And Men Get The Mash-Up Treatment On ‘Little Sickness’
- Review: Of Monsters And Men – Palais Theatre, Melbourne, 03/08/13
- 16 Splendour Bands We’re Definitely Seeing This Weekend
- Of Monsters And Men Move Third Sydney Show To Enmore Theatre
- Of Monsters And Men: “Silverchair’s ‘Diorama’ Is One Of My Favourites Still”
- Of Monsters And Men Add New Splendour Sideshow To Australian Tour