UPDATE: Harry Styles has now announced a new 2018 Australian tour.
ORIGINAL STORY: Try and stay nice and calm when you read this Harry Styles fans, because the 1D frontman turned solo star has just gone and announced a 2017 world tour, including two intimate Australian shows.
Harry Styles Live On Tour will see Styles eschew the One Direction style stadium shows this year for more intimate venues across the globe. Two such venues include Sydney’s own Enmore Theatre on November 26th and Melbourne’s Forum Theatre on November 30th.
Harry Styles’ will, of course, be touring his much anticipated self-titled debut album, which is set to be released on Friday May 12. The 10-track album features the lead single ‘Sign of the Times’, which has been dominating airwaves since it dropped.
See show dates and details here below.
Harry Styles Australian Tour Dates
Tickets on sale Friday, 5th May: Melbourne – 4pm AEST | Sydney – 5pm AEST
Sunday, 26th November 2017
Enmore Theatre, Sydney
Thursday, 30th November 2017
Forum Theatre, Melbourne
– SYDNEY: Ticket Limit 2 per transaction. NO physical tickets will be issued until Monday 16 October 2017, purchasers will receive an email with an account booking confirmation number at time of purchase. Credit card holder’s (the buyer’s) name will be printed on all ticket/s.
– MELBOURNE: Ticket Limit 2 per transaction. NO physical tickets will be issued at any time, purchasers will receive an email with an account booking confirmation number at time of purchase.
– ALL SHOWS: Credit card holder (the buyer) must attend check-in at the venue on show day with their guest (if applicable) to have their ID crosschecked against purchase list and be given non-transferrable accreditation for entry. Tickets alone will NOT give you entry to the venue, you must check in as above to receive additional accreditation for entry. NB: The credit card holder does not have to attend the show, but they must attend check in with their guests.
For identification purposes, the credit card holder must present the credit card used when purchasing the tickets, and the account confirmation number as well as matching valid Photo ID.
– Any ticket holder not able to provide the required purchase and identification documents will be denied entry to the venue.
– Any customer found to have purchased more than two (2) tickets per show will have their additional transactions cancelled.
– Any customer that resells their ticket at a premium (i.e. an inflated price); resells this ticket through a broker or agent; advertises or offers this ticket for resale including on the internet; or uses this ticket for advertising, promotion or other commercial purpose (including competitions or trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, without the prior written permission of promoter may have their transaction cancelled.