Ashton Kutcher is reported to be playing Steve Jobs in an upcoming indie film named Jobs, which will follow the life of the Apple co-founder from his younger days as a Silicon Valley pioneer, up until his recent days as a tech industry giant.
Like Pedestrian, we have to say it’s probably more of a choice made on similar looks rather than his acting talent. Ashton Kutcher can only really play roles as Ashton Kutcher, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing, there’s just a time and place for it.
Anyone who’s seen the movie Pirates of Silicon Valley would know that actor Noah Wyle portrayed a great, if not over-dramatic, version of the Jobs’ character, which he then used almost flawlessly (pushes it a little when he gets to the insanely great bit) to send up Jobs at an actual Apple Keynote Address (below).
But anyway, if Kutcher ruins this one, we have another Steve Jobs film being developed by Sony Pictures based on the bestselling book by Walter Isaacson.
Noah Wyle Apple Keynote Address
Pirates Of Silicon Valley – Steve Jobs
- Zane Lowe Is Leaving The BBC To Join Apple
- U2 Apologise For iTunes Giveaway: “We Might Have Gotten Carried Away”
- Retailers: U2 Album Giveaway “As Damaging As Piracy”
- Dr Dre’s “Billionaire” Video Could Put Apple Deal In Jeopardy
- Why Dr Dre Won’t Be Hip Hop’s First Billionaire Just Yet
- Apple Reportedly Closing In On $3.4b Beats By Dre Deal