Following the announcement from Ron Burgundy that the Anchorman sequel will go ahead, people have been wondering if Steve Carell will feature in the sequel; and the answer is yes! The ABC reports that both Steve Carell and Paul Rudd will return for the second round of Anchorman.
Will Ferrell appeared on the Conan O’Brien Show as Ron Burgundy to announce the sequel would go ahead, surprising fans across the world. Ferrell has previously stated that there would never be a sequel because getting the original cast would cost too much. However, somehow they have made it happen.
The crew are expected to start shooting the Anchorman sequel later this year, with a mid-2013 release date expected to be announced in the near future.
Watch: Ron Burgundy Announces Anchorman Sequel
- Placebo Reveal Details On New Album, Australian Tour Announcement Coming Soon
- Exclusive Live Stream: Birds Of Tokyo Performance And Interview At Music Feeds Studio
- KIM & Beni Announce Australian Tour Dates, June/July 2013
- Exclusive Live Stream: Mantra Performance And Interview At Music Feeds Studio
- Go Violets Hitting The Road In Honour Of New Single ‘Josie’