When a proactive fan made contact with the band’s drummer Thomm Sonny mentioning just ‘Splendour?’ Sonny responded with ” :( “. So while there’s no official confirmation either way, a frowny face is never a good sign. Of course we could probably read into it even further – maybe it was a typo and he hasn’t noticed yet? Maybe he’s sad that they’ve been busted as the mystery band?
There were plenty of people who never thought it was Alt-J, with the obvious next favourite being Daft Punk, which probably isn’t happening. I’m going to throw my two cents in and say it’s going to be 30 Seconds To Mars who are way more indie now, and whose symbol is similar to ∆. If that’s right – you know where you saw it first.
— David W Christie (@davidwc1308) April 27, 2013
- Alt-J Are Bringing Ásgeir Along On Their Australian Tour
- Primavera Sound Reveals Their Massive 2015 Lineup
- The Coachella 2015 Lineup Has Dropped, And It’s Topped By AC/DC
- Field Day – Sydney, The Domain, 01/01/15
- The Top 10 Albums of 2014, According To triple j Listeners
- Alt-J Announce Massive All-Ages 2015 Australian Tour