After several months of speculation, a Fleetwood Mac world tour is all but confirmed. Having just announced a stack of American shows that kick off next April, Steve Nicks told Rolling Stone in an expansive interview that “2013 is going to be the year of Fleetwood Mac”.
However, the most exciting part of the interview, for us anyway, came later on, as she confessed to the magazine: “If everything goes well, we’ll be in Europe doing festivals this summer”. She continued, “Then we’ll actually tour Europe, which is different than just doing festivals. Then we might do fifteen or so shows in Australia”.
I don’t know about you, but I’d be over the moon with one Australian show, let alone fifteen. Although they will be touring off the back of their new album, the band have assured fans that it will still be a ‘hits’ tour, “We always have to play Dreams, Rhiannon, Don’t Stop, Tusk, Big Love, Landslide and all our most famous songs”.
Although we are yet to see any actual dates, we’re sure the crew at Chugg Entertainment have got this one covered. Stay tuned to Music Feeds for more Fleetwood Mac updates.
- Fleetwood Mac 2015 Australian Tour Announced
- Australian Promoter Denies “Ripping Off” Fleetwood Mac
- Hear Haim And Stevie Nicks Recreate Fleetwood Mac’s ‘Rhiannon’
- Christine McVie Officially Rejoins Fleetwood Mac, Explains Why She Quit
- Christine McVie Returns To Fleetwood Mac
- Stevie Nicks On John McVie: ‘He’s Gonna Be Fine’