You might remember a little while ago, Music Feeds reported on rumours that Fleetwood Mac would be reuniting for a tour this year. Well, we weren’t too far off it seems. During an interview, Stevie Nicks has confirmed that the band will be on the road next year.
First things first, however, with Nicks explaining that prior to the tour, the band will be hitting the studio to dust off the ol’ cob webs. “We go into rehearsals somewhere around the end of February. So…if everything goes to plan, we should probably be out [on the road] by end of April [or] May, I would think.” Nicks told ABC News Radio (Via Music-News).
But wait – there’s more! The frontwoman let slip that there could even be some brand spankin’ new tracks from the group: “Well, actually, maybe like two songs, maybe four, who knows? We don’t really know yet ’cause we’re not in the world of Fleetwood Mac yet.”
According to NME, the band’s comeback would be so successful that Fleetwood Mac have been tipped as one of the top potential headliners for Glastonbury Festival next year.
But before you get too excited, there’s still the issue of other band members and their plans. Both Lindsey Buckingham and Mick Fleetwood have hinted at similar ideas, and well, John McVie never really says much, but time will tell.
- Fleetwood Mac Add Another New Show To 2015 Australian Tour
- Fleetwood Mac Add New Date To 2015 Australian Tour
- Fleetwood Mac 2015 Australian Tour Announced
- Australian Promoter Denies “Ripping Off” Fleetwood Mac
- Hear Haim And Stevie Nicks Recreate Fleetwood Mac’s ‘Rhiannon’
- Axl Rose Is Actually The Greatest Singer Of All Time, Says Chart