Daft Punk have added 70′s disco superstar Giorgio Moroder to their list of collaborators for what is widely tipped to be their new album.
Moroder said he entered a vocal booth loaded with various vintage microphones and was asked to relay stories about his life. The microphone he used depended on which decade of his life he was speaking about.
Moroder joins the likes of Nile Rodgers and Paul Williams as musos who have recently hung out with Daft Punk to create some new material.
Daft Punk are yet to reveal any official details about their as-yet-untitled album, but Williams has previously hinted the album could surface as early as next month. Watch this space.
- Daft Punk’s ‘Instant Crush’ Music Video Features Julian Casablancas As A Museum Mannequin
- Courtney Barnett, Pond, Jagwar Ma Top NME’s 2013 Top 50 Lists
- Daft Punk Announce ‘Random Access Memories’ Deluxe Box Set
- Daft Punk Announce Deluxe Box Set Edition Of ‘Random Access Memories’
- Betting Closed On Fleetwood Mac As Glastonbury 2014 Headliners