Daft Punk have added 70’s disco superstar Giorgio Moroder to their list of collaborators for what is widely tipped to be their new album.
Moroder said he entered a vocal booth loaded with various vintage microphones and was asked to relay stories about his life. The microphone he used depended on which decade of his life he was speaking about.
Moroder joins the likes of Nile Rodgers and Paul Williams as musos who have recently hung out with Daft Punk to create some new material.
Daft Punk are yet to reveal any official details about their as-yet-untitled album, but Williams has previously hinted the album could surface as early as next month. Watch this space.
- Jay Z Just Launched His Streaming Service Tidal With Every Musician Ever
- Giorgio Moroder Announces Australian Headline Shows
- Giorgio Moroder Joins Kylie Minogue’s ‘Kiss Me Once’ Australian Tour
- The New Kylie Minogue-Featuring Giorgio Moroder Single Is ‘Right Here, Right Now’
- Giorgio Moroder Previews New Album Featuring Sia And Kylie Minogue
- Daft Punk Make Surprise Appearance In Ibiza?