Gorillaz have announced they will be releasing a new track later in February as part of the will of Converse Three Artists series.
The track titled DoYaThing, is a collaboration with Andre 3000 of Outkast and LCD Soundsystem’s James Murphy. DoYaThing
Jamie Hewlett is also working on a video to accompany the track and it will include two new characters; a martial arts baboon and a masked topless man.
DoYaThing will be available as a free download from the Converse website on February 23rd.
- Gorillaz “Reactivating” For New Album In 2016
- Damon Albarn: “I Could Put A Gorillaz Album Out Next Week”
- Damon Albarn Says There’s No Time To Finish New Blur Record
- Damon Albarn Releases Teaser For First Solo Album, Due 2014
- Damon Albarn Unveils Unreleased Gorillaz Track ‘Whirlwind’
- Gorillaz Frontman Damon Albarn Hints New Material Despite Fallout