Green Day have confirmed the release dates for their new trilogy of studio albums ¡Uno! ¡Dos! ¡Tré!.
The American Idiot hitmakers announced last year they were experiencing a massive creative itch and would be releasing three new albums a few months apart from one another.
According to NME, ‘¡Uno! ¡Dos! ¡Tré!‘ will be released in three stages, with the first album ¡Uno! coming out on September 25, the second album ¡Dos! on November 13, and finally, ¡Tré! will come out on January 15. Each of the albums will be out a day earlier than the just-mentioned release dates in the UK.
All the albums are available to pre-order now from the band’s official website Greenday.com.
The band have a series of festival appearances in Japan and Europe in August and September, where they will preview the new material. There is no word on an Australian visit yet though.
- #Green Day
- Psy Responds To Billie Joe Armstrong Calling Him “The Herpes Of Music” By Thanking Him
- Green Day’s Billie Joe Armstrong Says PSY Is “The Herpes Of Music”
- Watch: Green Day’s Live Return At SXSW
- Billie Joe Armstrong Writing Songs For Revamped Shakespeare Play
- Green Day, Nine Inch Nails, Tame Impala & More Headed For Reading And Leeds Festival 2013