Jack White is preparing to release a new music video for his next single Freedom at 21, which is taken from his latest album Blunderbuss. For this clip, the singer collaborates with video director Hype Williams. Williams fuses his signature style with American Grindhouse; basically it’s a mix of Quentin Tarantino’s Death Proof and Outkast’s video for B.O.B. (Bombs Over Baghdad).
Undoubtedly one of the world’s most prolific artists to emerge in the past fifteen years, his latest album was recorded and produced by White himself in Nashville and is the first album released solely under his own name. Previously he’s released six albums with the White Stripes, two with the Saboteurs/Raconteurs and another two with the Dead Weather.
Jack White will be visiting Australia soon on the back of his appearance on the Splendour in the Grass 2012 lineup and sideshows in Melbourne and Sydney. The full clip for Freedom at 21 will premiere on Monday, 16th July (likely 17th in Australia).
Watch: Jack White ‘Freedom at 21′ (Trailer)
- Choose Your Own Jack White Adventure With This New Interactive Video
- Jack White Addresses Guacamole Demands And Leaked Contract
- The 2015 Grammy Awards: The Winners & The Losers
- University Is Blacklisted From Future Jack White Shows Over Guacamole Scandal
- Jack White Has Finally Hit The Big Time
- Watch Jack White Team With Q-Tip, Zack De La Rocha & Run The Jewels For Huge NY Show