If there was anyone who could pull off the fact that they’re bringing a professional cigar roller with them on tour without coming off as an absolute douche, it would have to be Hov. The dude simply radiates steeze, apparently no matter where he is, as a source has revealed to The Sun.
As the story goes, Jigga’s relationship with a particular cigar roller began at a friend’s private function: “Jay met this cigar expert at a friend’s private party recently. He had been hired to roll cigars for guests in a smoking room”.
Apparently the pair instantly found some common ground: “They were chatting for ages about the origins of tobacco and all the different types and then Jay-Z offered to have him on board for the tour dates. It goes well with the nature of the tour where there’s going to be a lot of whisky and cigars.”
This particular tour sees Jay hit the road with his neo-rat pack buddy Justin Timberlake as the two croon their way across the US, no doubt wearing suits and ties and drinking well-aged whiskey with said cigars.
Jay has apprently earned a rep for hooking fellow artists up while on the road. During the Watch The Throne tour, Hov arranged an unlimited supply of Ace of Spades champagne for Yeeze.
I wonder how Yeeze feels about being left out of this Rat Pack. Poor Yeeze.
- What Aussies Can Expect From Kanye West’s Upcoming Tour
- Kanye And DJ Mano Just Split Up, Painful Video May Explain Why
- New Kanye West Song ‘All Day’ Leaks
- Unreleased Kanye West Music Video Clip Surfaces Online
- Kanye West Readies First Single Ahead Of New LP’s Likely Spring Release
- Watch Jack White’s Surprise Jay-Z, ‘Pulp Fiction’ Fusion