Following the huge success of their previous releases, Mumford & Sons have revealed that they will be releasing the older brother of 2009′s Sigh No More this coming spring.
The news broke when frontman Marcus Mumford told the audience during their performance at Pinkpop Festival in the Netherlands this last weekend. Mumford spilled the beans to the crowd that the album is finished and ready to go, and keyboard player Ben Lovett interjected, stating that the album will be out in their autumn.
It has been a crazy year for the band, who have announced two new festivals, with the aim of creating “high-quality, inner-city events where you can take over the city itself” according to an interview with NME. The band will also be touring the UK shortly, however no news yet about when the band will be sampling their new goods in Australia. Furthermore, the UK based ‘Woodcore’ band have written Learn Me Right, a song for the soon to be released Pixar film Brave
- #Mumford And Sons
- Mumford And Sons Cancel Headlining Bonnaroo Performance As Bassist Recovers From Surgery
- Fuji Rock 2013 Announce More Acts – The Cure, Skrillex, Jurassic 5 & More
- Glastonbury 2013 Full Line-up Announced – Rolling Stones To Headline
- Watch: Mumford & Sons – ‘Whispers In The Dark’
- Timberlake Teams With Mumford & Sons For Coen Bros Soundtrack