Following the huge success of their previous releases, Mumford & Sons have revealed that they will be releasing the older brother of 2009’s Sigh No More this coming spring.
The news broke when frontman Marcus Mumford told the audience during their performance at Pinkpop Festival in the Netherlands this last weekend. Mumford spilled the beans to the crowd that the album is finished and ready to go, and keyboard player Ben Lovett interjected, stating that the album will be out in their autumn.
It has been a crazy year for the band, who have announced two new festivals, with the aim of creating “high-quality, inner-city events where you can take over the city itself” according to an interview with NME. The band will also be touring the UK shortly, however no news yet about when the band will be sampling their new goods in Australia. Furthermore, the UK based ‘Woodcore’ band have written Learn Me Right, a song for the soon to be released Pixar film Brave
- Mumford & Sons Will “Definitely” Tour Australia In 2015
- Hear Mumford & Sons Go Electric On New Single ‘Believe’
- Mumford & Sons Announce Third Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- Bonnaroo Reveal Their 2015 Lineup, Mumford and Sons To Return
- Mumford And Sons Off Hiatus, In Studio With Arctic Monkeys Producer
- This Guy Just Wrote “Every Mumford And Sons Song Basically”