Byron Bay’s resident metallers Parkway Drive have announced details of a national tour this May, one that includes a bunch of other bands from overseas and has been given the title of ‘The Mix ‘n’ Mash Tour’.
Joining Parkway Drive will be the UK’s You Me At Six, from the US Bleeding Through and The Wonder Years, and Australia’s Confession.
Speaking of the impending tour, Parkway Drive frontman Winston McCall said, “These days it seems every tour has become so streamlined to one particular sound you may as well be watching the same band play four or five times in a row.
“This tour has a bit of everything for anyone who likes their music a little faster, a little more energetic, something local, something punk, something heavy, something rock, and then us…”
The band will tour in support of latest album Deep Blue, which was released in 2010.
The dates are:
Wed May 18, Riverstage, Brisbane, QLD – Buy Tickets
Thu May 19, High School, Byron Bay, NSW – Buy Tickets
Fri May 20, Hordern Pavilion, Sydney, NSW
Sat May 21, Panthers, Newcastle, NSW
Sun May 22, WIN Entertainment Centre, Wollongong, NSW
Wed May 25, Festival Hall, Melbourne, VIC – Buy Tickets
Fri May 27, Challenge Stadium, Perth, WA
Sat May 28, Uni Grounds, Adelaide, SA
- Parkway Drive, Northlane To Represent Australia At Download Festival 2015
- Parkway Drive Causing Havoc For Gold Coast Street
- You Me At Six & Tonight Alive Add Third Melbourne Show To Australian Tour
- You Me At Six’s Soundwave Love Affair
- You Me At Six & Tonight Alive September 2014 Australian Tour
- You Me At Six Australian Tour Announced Tomorrow?