Grinspoon frontman Phil Jamieson will be among the musicians and personalities that are taking to the road to raise awareness for youth mental health. As reported by triple j, Jamieson will be part of ‘Rock N Ride‘, an initiative by Headspace.
‘Rock N Ride’ will see the likes of Jamieson, Paul Mac, Chris Joannou of Silverchair, NRL star Nathan Hindmarsh, and comedian Merrick Watts ride for five days across four states.
The ‘Rock N Ride’ team will be checking into Headspace centres and regional areas in QLD, NSW, VIC and SA to help raise awareness for youth mental health issues such as drug and alcohol abuse, bullying, depression and anxiety.
The awareness tour will begin Sunday, 20 January on the Gold Coast and will conclude in Adelaide on Friday, 25 January.
- Paul Mac Talks ‘Holiday From Me’, Working With George Michael And Troye Sivan
- Paul Mac Announces First New Solo Material In 10 Years
- Phil Jamieson, Scott Russo Announce Christmas Double Header Shows
- Brisbane Festival 2014 Lineup Announced
- Phil Jamieson: “Kylie Coaching Live Singing Is Like Me Coaching Rugby”
- Cheney, Rogers, Pyke & Jamieson Re-Unite For ‘White Album’ Tour