Today, participants in Splendour In The Grass’s Splendour Member program got a sneak peek at ticketing info for the July weekend festival. With pre-sale tickets due to go on sale this Friday, this first release will be exclusive to Splendour Members, and if you aren’t already a member you’re SOL – applications for the program are now closed.
Looking at the pricing structure, it seems like there’s been only a slight jump in cost for the single day event tickets, with a hop up to $140 + booking fee from last year’s $135. Weekend tickets and camping tickets remain at $350 and $99 respectively.
The big news is something called the ‘Country Club’ ticket, which will set you back a whopping $699 + booking fee. For now, we can only assume this is a VIP ticket, similar to last year’s Gold VIP pass, which came with express entry privileges and access to an exclusive ‘Gold Bar’.
Splendour haven’t mentioned anything about Splendour Members receiving discounts so it’s safe to assume these prices will remain when general release go on sale. There are also no details so far about when general release will hit the streets. Whatever the case, we’re likely to find out in the next few days when full details are released.
The full Splendour In The Grass lineup is due to drop early tomorrow morning, and our Final Countdown list has the hottest leaks, confirms and flat-out no-ways to tide you over till then.
Splendour In The Grass 2013 ticketing info
- Pre-sale available exclusively to Splendour Members from 9:00am Friday, 26th April
- General release on sale 2nd May.
- All tickets come with an optional carbon offset add-on priced at $3
3-day weekend ticket – $350 + $9 bf
Single day (Friday, Saturday or Sunday) ticket – $140.00 + $7 bf
Camping ticket (Does not include festival entry) – $99 + $6 bf
‘Country Club’ ticket – $699 + $13 bf
- Lorde Talks Filling In For Frank Ocean: “I Didn’t Even Know What Splendour Was”
- Haim Break Hearts For Laughs In ‘The Wire’ Video
- Haim Announce Tracklist & Release Date For Debut Album ‘Days Are Gone’
- Splendour In The Grass 2013, Day 3 – North Byron Parklands, Yelgun, 28/07/13
- Splendour In The Grass Interview Podcast Series: Jagwar Ma