Lana Del Rey has released a new video for her latest single National Anthem, which features A$AP Rocky as the former President John F. Kennedy and Lana playing the role of his wife, Jacqueline Kennedy. The new track will be released on 8th July and features on her latest album Born To Die.
Del Rey has also previously collaborated with A$AP Rocky. The pair met up a few months ago to record a track, named Ridin, which came from Brooklyn production duo The Kick Drums’ new mixtape release, which is available here.
While it’s not as bad as you would think, it does seem a little cringeworthy to hear her without the drowsy low vocal style we’re used to.
Lana Del Rey will be out here next month on the Splendour in the Grass 2012 lineup, where she will also be playing sideshows in Melbourne and Sydney along with Oliver Tank, who was recently announced to support her.
Watch: Lana Del Rey – National Anthem (Feat. A$AP Rocky)
- Musicians React To The Death Of A$AP Mob Founder A$AP Yams
- Drake, The Black Keys Headline New York’s Governors Ball 2015
- Lana Del Rey Details “Noirish” Third Album, ‘Honeymoon’
- Marilyn Manson Explains His Role In Lana Del Rey ‘Rape’ Video
- Hear Two New Lana Del Rey Tracks From Tim Burton’s ‘Big Eyes’
- Hear A Preview Of Lana Del Rey’s New Song ‘Big Eyes’