Lana Del Rey has released a new video for her latest single National Anthem, which features A$AP Rocky as the former President John F. Kennedy and Lana playing the role of his wife, Jacqueline Kennedy. The new track will be released on 8th July and features on her latest album Born To Die.
Del Rey has also previously collaborated with A$AP Rocky. The pair met up a few months ago to record a track, named Ridin, which came from Brooklyn production duo The Kick Drums’ new mixtape release, which is available here.
While it’s not as bad as you would think, it does seem a little cringeworthy to hear her without the drowsy low vocal style we’re used to.
Lana Del Rey will be out here next month on the Splendour in the Grass 2012 lineup, where she will also be playing sideshows in Melbourne and Sydney along with Oliver Tank, who was recently announced to support her.
Watch: Lana Del Rey – National Anthem (Feat. A$AP Rocky)
- Lana Del Rey Teams Up With The Black Keys’ Dan Auerbach For ‘Ultraviolence’
- Lana Del Rey Lets Slip New Album ‘Ultraviolence’ Due Out May 1st
- Origin NYE Rafter-Fall Video Surfaces Online
- Lana Del Rey’s Oscar Chances Being Sabotaged
- The 8 Weirdest Bits From Lana Del Rey’s NSFW Short Film ‘Tropico’