The Black Eyed Peas’ Will.i.am has admitted he can’t sing and depends on autotune technology, according to The Sun. Will revealed the information while filming the British comedy chat show Alan Carr: Chatty Man. When Carr quizzed him about the autotune mic he had been using, Will replied: “I’m working on my singing abilities… The computer allows me to execute a lot of my ideas at the speed that I think them, so that’s why I lean to the autotune”.
The Rapper/producer has recently been working as a judge on The Voice UK television show alongside Jessie J, Tom Jones and Danny O’Donoghue. A recent performance from the judges that aired as part of the show has been dubbed ‘the worst performance of all time’; check it out below:
- Will.i.am Admits Stealing Beat For New Chris Brown Track, Claims It Was A Mistake
- ‘The Great Gatsby’ Soundtrack – New Music From Jay-Z, Florence, Lana Del Rey, The xx & Loads More
- Will.I.Am To Debut New Track Through Curiosity Rover’s Speakers On Mars
- Will.I.Am Participates in Vivid LIVE 2012
- Will.i.am To Score Tune For Future Mission To Mars