The Black Eyed Peas’ Will.i.am has admitted he can’t sing and depends on autotune technology, according to The Sun. Will revealed the information while filming the British comedy chat show Alan Carr: Chatty Man. When Carr quizzed him about the autotune mic he had been using, Will replied: “I’m working on my singing abilities… The computer allows me to execute a lot of my ideas at the speed that I think them, so that’s why I lean to the autotune”.
The Rapper/producer has recently been working as a judge on The Voice UK television show alongside Jessie J, Tom Jones and Danny O’Donoghue. A recent performance from the judges that aired as part of the show has been dubbed ‘the worst performance of all time’; check it out below:
- Kylie Minogue And Will.I.Am Join The Voice
- Tyler, The Creator Bets Will.I.Am $1,000,000 He Won’t Sell Out
- Will.I.Am And Pharrell Williams Butting Heads In Court
- Pharrell Williams Sues Will.i.am Right The Hell Back, Cites Dr Seuss
- Will.i.am Denies Suing Pharrell Williams, Pharrell Says Otherwise
- Will.i.am Files “Meritless And Ridiculous” Lawsuit Against Pharrell Williams