The Voice UK has seen one of the worst performances in history, and it was by the judges. The 4 judges — Danny O’Donoghue, Jessie J, Tom Jones, and Will.I.Am — performed a cover of U2′s Beautiful Day to open The Voice episode that aired over the weekend in the UK.
The online editor of NME magazine, Luke Lewis, described the performance as similar to “a pack of mountain lions mauling a small boy.”
Is this the worst performance ever?
The Voice Australia coaches also have their own troubles: Delta Goodrem’s first release in 4 years Sitting on Top of the World has been dubbed a rip-off of Arcade Fire’s Rebellion (Lies).
- Kylie Minogue And Will.I.Am Join The Voice
- Tyler, The Creator Bets Will.I.Am $1,000,000 He Won’t Sell Out
- Will.I.Am And Pharrell Williams Butting Heads In Court
- Elton John Slams TV Talent Shows: “It’s All About The Judges”
- Pharrell Williams Sues Will.i.am Right The Hell Back, Cites Dr Seuss