The Voice UK has seen one of the worst performances in history, and it was by the judges. The 4 judges — Danny O’Donoghue, Jessie J, Tom Jones, and Will.I.Am — performed a cover of U2’s Beautiful Day to open The Voice episode that aired over the weekend in the UK.
The online editor of NME magazine, Luke Lewis, described the performance as similar to “a pack of mountain lions mauling a small boy.”
Is this the worst performance ever?
The Voice Australia coaches also have their own troubles: Delta Goodrem’s first release in 4 years Sitting on Top of the World has been dubbed a rip-off of Arcade Fire’s Rebellion (Lies).
- Jessie J Announces Australian Tour For March
- Tom Jones Announces Exclusive Melbourne Show
- Angels Frontman Hits Out At “Dangerous” ‘The Voice Kids’
- Aussie Rock Legend Says Voice Contestants “Smack Of Desperation”
- Phil Jamieson: “Kylie Coaching Live Singing Is Like Me Coaching Rugby”
- Kylie Minogue And Will.I.Am Join The Voice