In This Issue: The Warehouse Party Scene, The Magic of Festivals, Reflections on Obama’s Nomination, Artists Collective, We talk to Tim Roger’s, The Bird’s Robe Bands, Sophie Russo, Candence Commotions, Boundary Sounds
The Warehouse Party Scene
– Independent hedonism at it’s very finest. We look at what kinds of fun people have are having in the industrial zone of Marrickville.
The Magic of Festivals
– And the mother of all of them – Jesse Smith goes to Glastonbury.
– An Utterly Unique Company.
Reflections on Obama’s Nomination
– Our writer explains the significance of this glorious occasion, and no it’s not about race.
– Students doing awesome things together.
A Look at Volunteer Teaching
– Pretty much the best thing you could do.
– We talk to Tim Roger’s, The Bird’s Robe Bands, Sophie Russo, Candance Commotions, Boundary Sounds, and a man who did a tour of NSW on his pushy. Legend.