US deathcore outfit Suicide Silence have announced a special live Blu-ray/DVD/CD, set for release in early 2014, titled Ending Is The Beginning: The Mitch Lucker Memorial Show, a tribute to the band’s late vocalist, Mitch Lucker, who tragically died in a motorcycle accident last year.
The project features a series of guest vocalists performing songs from Lucker’s career, including current Suicide Silence and former All Shall Perish vocalist Eddie Hermida performing the track Slaves to Substance, from Suicide Silence’s 2011 album The Black Crown.
Other guests include Myke Terry, formerly of Bury Your Dead, After the Burial‘s Anthony Notarmaso, Max Cavalera performing Sepultura cut Roots Bloody Roots, Lamb of God’s Randy Blythe, Robb Flynn of Machine Head, and Job for a Cowboy’s Jonny Davy.
The video portion of the project was directed by Jeremy Schott of MentalSuplex Productions and Zafer Ulkucu of Backseat Conceptions. Readers can check out a trailer for the upcoming release as well as a full tracklisting, below. Suicide Silence will be appearing at Soundwave 2014.
Watch: Ending Is The Beginning: The Mitch Lucker Memorial Show Trailer
Ending Is The Beginning: The Mitch Lucker Memorial Show Tracklisting
1. Destruction of a Statue with Jonny Dav
2. Distorted Thought of Addiction with Greg Wilburn
3. Ending is the Beginning with Brook Reeves
4. Bludgeoned to Death with Ricky Hoover
5. Unanswered with Phil Bozeman
6. Girl of Glass with Myke Terry
7. Price of Beauty with Danny Worsnop
8. No Pity For A Coward with Johnny Plague
9. Disengage with Cameron “Big Chocolate” Argon
10. No Time To Bleed with Burke VanRaalte
11. Smoke with Anthony Notarmaso
12. Wake Up with Tim Lambesis
13. March To The Black Crown
14. Slaves to Substance with Eddie Hermida
15. OCD with Austin Carlile
16. Fuck Everything with Chad Gray
17. Die Young with Robb Flynn
18. Roots Bloody Roots with Max Cavalera
19. Engine #9 with Mitch Lucker
20. You Only Live Once with Randy Blythe
(Via Alternative Press)