A pretty smart YouTube user (who also seems to have a fair bit of time on their hands) has put together the latest video in their series of clips featuring US President Barack Obama singing recent hits (kind of).
This time, the person behind ‘baracksdubs‘ has cut and pasted clips of Obama saying the lyrics of Carly-Rae Jepson‘s Call Me Maybe to a backing track of the song, with a few minor tweaks to the sound in some places as well.
In the past, the creator of the vids has compiled montages of Obama ‘singing’ LMFAO’s Sexy and I Know It, Drink to That by Rhianna, and Born This Way by Lady Gaga. They’ve all amassed millions of views, but Call Me Maybe has been by far the most popular, having already notched up over 13 million hits.
Watch the clip below – it features footage taken during Obama’s visit to Australia – with Prime Minister Julia Gillard’s head popping up occasionally.
- #Barack Obama
- Snoop Lion Defaces Defenceless Barack Obama With New Snoopify App
- Elvis Impersonator Leaves Barack Obama All Shook Up After Sending Poisoned Letter
- Barack Obama Confirms He Did Not Approve Jay-Z’s Cuba Trip
- Jay-Z Confronts Obama About Cuba Visit On New Track, White House Responds
- Watch: Justin Timberlake Performs Soul Classic For The Obamas