Channel V have announced that their award-winning program The Riff has outgrown its usual Saturday morning slot and will be continuing on as an ALMOST daily feature, meaning you’ll get 6 days of Riff Monday through Saturday, with the team locking in Sunday as their rostered day off.
The new schedule will kick off today, Monday, 12th August, with the show airing every weekday afternoon from 5pm and going live every Saturday at 10:30am. Sunday is obviously the the day of sleep-ins and hangovers.
Providing a unique spin on today’s music and pop culture landscape, The Riff has garnered a loyal legion of followers attracted by the raw and uncensored banter between presenters Billy Russell, Danny Clayton, Carissa Walford and Marty Smiley.
The team touch on current and upcoming releases as well as all the breaking news goodness, coated in a healthy layer of opinion and laughs, with plenty of interviews and live performances as well.
The Riff has become a music fan favourite, viewers tuning in in droves every Saturday morning to get their fix, to the point where the show scored the 2013 ASTRA for the Best Light Entertainment Program on Subscription Television.
Remember – 6 days a week, starting today!
- The Used’s Bert McCracken Is Now A Channel [V] Presenter
- Major Lazer To Play Channel [V]’s Island Party
- Win Tickets To Channel V’s Exclusive Floating Island Party With Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
- Win A Chance To Party On Channel V’s Floating Island With Seth Sentry
- Top Two Channel [V] Presenter Finalists Announced!