Dave Grohl has posted the cryptic message ‘Cut Me Some Slack’ in ransom letter style via his Sound City Movie Twitter Account along with the above image of Grohl smiling away with former Nirvana bandmates Krist Novoselic and Pat Smear.
Even Paul McCartney, who is heavily rumoured to perform with the reforming Nirvana and may have even co-written a new song with the 90′s Grunge act, has gotten in on the act.
“…any ideas what Dave Grohl and friends are spelling out over @soundcitymovie ?? #121212Concert”, McCartney tweeted
Before any of the letters were posted Sound City Movie tweeted, “We have something very special for you tonight NYC…”
Is ‘Cut Me Some Slack’ the title of the new song? Will tonight simply be McCartney, Grohl and co onstage together? Or will we see McCartney filling in for Cobain and Grohl, thumping the tom-toms for a Nirvana reunion?
UPDATE: Pat Smear, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl form Nirvana reunion and debut new song sung and co-written by Paul McCartney titled Cut Me Some Slack
- Rolling Stone Readers’ Worst Acts Of The ’90s Include Creed, Hanson And…Nirvana?
- Jimi Hendrix, Paul McCartney And Miles Davis: The Supergroup That Almost Happened
- Paul McCartney Performs Live Debut Of Four Beatles Tracks In Brazil
- Paul McCartney’s Front Door Sells For $7,300 At Auction
- Photos Of Kurt Cobain’s Death Scene Released