It’s official. The new Queens of the Stone Age album is going to be the tits. Along with all the other updates on the release, we now know that the legendary Elton John will feature on the album.
Now, I know everyone’s selective vision is going to start blocking out the words Dave and Grohl in the coming weeks, but there’s one more thing the dude has been up to that’s worth reporting on. This whole week, Grohl has been hosting the Chelsea Lately program, which has resulted in some awesome moments of hilarity, but this one particular moment stands above the rest. While sitting directly across from Elton John, the two began discussing the QOTSA album.
That might not be such a big deal: everyone’s excited about the release. But very soon after the discussion starts, the bomb drops – both Dave and Elton have contributed towards the release.
To back up the video below, Anti-Quiet have confirmed that their top secret sources have signed off on the guest appearance, saying that there is one hell of a track on the release with Queens of the Stone Age, Grohl and Elton John.
More details are sure to drop soon.
- Dave Grohl’s Still On A Crusade Against Reality Singing Shows
- Josh Homme’s Awkward First Meeting With Arctic Monkeys Crushed Any “Cool-Guy BS”
- Dave Grohl Was All Kinds Of Awesome At This Hollywood Event
- Josh Homme: “There’s A Lot Of New Queens Of The Stone Age Songs”
- Dave Grohl Says Crowdfunded Foo Fighters Show Could “Change The Game”