It’s official. The new Queens of the Stone Age album is going to be the tits. Along with all the other updates on the release, we now know that the legendary Elton John will feature on the album.
Now, I know everyone’s selective vision is going to start blocking out the words Dave and Grohl in the coming weeks, but there’s one more thing the dude has been up to that’s worth reporting on. This whole week, Grohl has been hosting the Chelsea Lately program, which has resulted in some awesome moments of hilarity, but this one particular moment stands above the rest. While sitting directly across from Elton John, the two began discussing the QOTSA album.
That might not be such a big deal: everyone’s excited about the release. But very soon after the discussion starts, the bomb drops – both Dave and Elton have contributed towards the release.
To back up the video below, Anti-Quiet have confirmed that their top secret sources have signed off on the guest appearance, saying that there is one hell of a track on the release with Queens of the Stone Age, Grohl and Elton John.
More details are sure to drop soon.
- Elton John Slams Russian Anti-Gay Law During Moscow Concert
- Courtney Barnett, Pond, Jagwar Ma Top NME’s 2013 Top 50 Lists
- Dave Grohl On New Foo Fighters Album: ‘We’re Doing It In A Way No One’s Done Before’
- QOTSA Unveil Interactive ‘Vampyre Of Time And Memory’ Video
- Elton John And Jack White Collaborate