Following on from their Gummy Skull EP (which had a marijuana flavoured candy skull as packaging), The Flaming Lips frontman Wayne Coyne has spoken to music blog PsychExFutureHeart about the next gummy skull creations, a skull vagina, and of course, a bubblegum flavoured gummy fetus.
The gummy fetus comes with a 3 track usb, with the opening track being a sequel to fan favourite Enthusiasm For Life Defeats Existential Fear (featured in the band’s documentary The Fearless Freaks).
Just watch the video for details on the skull vagina… and yes, it also contains a usb drive. You don’t need a lurid mind to work out how you’re supposed to retrieve it.
update: PsychExFutureHeart have more info + pics here http://t.co/iuLOat3
- Miley Cyrus & The Flaming Lips Drag Moby Into Their LSD Superfreak-Out
- Big Day Out’s Greatest Hits
- Riot Fest’s 2014 Lineups Are Everything A Rock Fan Could Wish For
- Ex-Flaming Lips Drummer Closes Lid On “Racism” Row
- Flaming Lips And Miley Cyrus Are On A “Really Deep” Journey Together
- Flaming Lips Frontman Delivers Scathing Tirade Against Ex Drummer