Frank Ocean has told The Guardian that his debut album Channel Orange could also be his last.
âStorytellingâs a different thing,â he said. âItâs the more interesting part about making music for me, or making albums and songs and stuff. So much so that I might not make another album. I might just write a novel next. I donât know!â
“I donât ever want to be caught up in a system of thinking I can do one thing… But I do like to sing. I play piano every day. I enjoy that.â
Channel Orange – Ocean’s first solo album outside of his hip hop crew Odd Future – has been constantly rated as one of the best releases of 2012 in many end-of-year polls. The album just recently received six Grammy nominations.
Ocean famously declared shortly after the release of Channel Orange that he was involved in a same-sex relationship via Tumblr page.
- Brian Wilson Stands Firm On Lana Del Rey And Frank Ocean Collabs
- Eagles Frontman Whinges About Frank Oceanâs âIllegalâ Sampling
- Frank Ocean Close To Completing New Album
- Frank Ocean Pays Chain Restaurant Chipotle To ‘F*** Off’
- LISTEN: Frank Ocean, Mick Jones, Paul Simonon & Diplo – ‘Hero’