Organisers for the Grammy Awards have confirmed that Frank Ocean will still be performing at the impending event, despite an injury sustained from his recent blue with Chris Brown. Ocean hinted as such right after the brawl, where he suggested he would have to play the event using one hand only, but now we know for sure.
Ocean will be taking to the stage at Los Angeles’ Staples Center on 10th February and, even though the 6-man punch up may be over, the war is yet to start – both Ocean and Brown are both up for Best Urban Contemporary Album at this year’s awards ceremony.
It’s been reported that the Odd Future coconspirator intends on pressing charges against Brown, who has since stepped back from the public eye and removed most of his social media presence after realising he was obviously much too famous for all that stuff.
LL Cool J will be hosting the event, which gives it about 100 more awesome points, and the lineup is shaping up to be fairly solid as well, with other performances including Alicia Keys, Maroon 5, The Black Keys, FUN., The Lumineers, Mumford and Sons, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Jack White, Elton John, Ed Sheeran and, of course, Justin Timberlake .
- Frank Ocean Shares New Solo Music
- Brian Wilson Stands Firm On Lana Del Rey And Frank Ocean Collabs
- Eagles Frontman Whinges About Frank Ocean’s “Illegal” Sampling
- Frank Ocean Close To Completing New Album
- Frank Ocean Pays Chain Restaurant Chipotle To ‘F*** Off’
- LISTEN: Frank Ocean, Mick Jones, Paul Simonon & Diplo – ‘Hero’