Justin Timberlake is all set to make his first Grammy performance in 4 years. As reported by MTV, Timberlake’s performance at the 55th Annual Grammy Awards on 10th February will be his first live televised musical performance in years.
Although unconfirmed, it would seem a likelihood that Timberlake will be joined onstage by Jay-Z to performance Timberlake’s record-setting comeback single Suit & Tie, especially when you consider Jay-Z is nominated for a Grammy alongside Watch The Throne partner Kanye West.
The hope is Timberlake will give a little preview of what fans can expect from The 20/20 Experience, his first studio album in seven years and the long awaited follow-up to 2006′s multi-platinum FutureSex/LoveSounds.
- Justin Timberlake’s ’20/20 World Tour’ Coming To Australia
- Justin Timberlake To Release ’20/20 Experience’ Sequel In September
- Watch: Justin Timberlake Performs Soul Classic For The Obamas
- Rock In Rio 2013′s Insane Line-Up Released – Huge Metal Offerings & Australia Represents!
- Jay-Z Is All Class, Hires Professional Cigar Roller For Upcoming Tour