Justin Timberlake is all set to make his first Grammy performance in 4 years. As reported by MTV, Timberlake’s performance at the 55th Annual Grammy Awards on 10th February will be his first live televised musical performance in years.
Although unconfirmed, it would seem a likelihood that Timberlake will be joined onstage by Jay-Z to performance Timberlake’s record-setting comeback single Suit & Tie, especially when you consider Jay-Z is nominated for a Grammy alongside Watch The Throne partner Kanye West.
The hope is Timberlake will give a little preview of what fans can expect from The 20/20 Experience, his first studio album in seven years and the long awaited follow-up to 2006′s multi-platinum FutureSex/LoveSounds.
- More Shows Added To Justin Timberlake’s 2014 Australian Tour
- Justin Timberlake Australian Tour Dates Announced
- Justin Timberlake Teases Spring 2014 Australian Tour
- Justin Timberlake, Kanye West Australian Tour Announcements Imminent?
- The Most Pirated Artists Of 2013
- 2013 Marks First Decline In Digital Music Sales